In part 1 and part 2 I detailled how the versions 1.0 and 1.1 of the iPhone application Sharies were done (working on a small team, tools used for collaboration, problems we encountered, …) and mainly how we worked then to get the more profit of users feedback after the release of each version.
One year ago we decided, my friend and I, to work together during our spare time and to develop something (did no really know what by that time). As we did not have any experience on the development on the Apple ecosystem, we decided to build an iPhone application. Of course we knew that it would not be a revolutionary app, but we wanted to test some fancy technology and, most of all, we wanted to build something from A to Z (iPhone app and server part). Well, it took use one year (oh dude, that was long) but we really enjoyed that.